06 January 2013



I have now left my sisters to travel again to the other side of the world, to Colombia.  We had a fabulous time together in Rome.  I we had so much fun together just hanging out, laughing, and teasing each other as I know we would anywhere in the world.  The fact that we were in arguably the most beautiful city in the world just made it that much better.  I was distraught to leave my sisters, my two best friends, but now I am very happy to be in Colombia with mi amor and his family.  The trip to Rome will live in our memories forever.

More posts on Rome to come...

1 comment:

  1. Oh no...you can't post blog updates like this when I'm still a little jet-lagged and emotional. Nearly cried at my desk. Love you seester and have fun with Pabs and those pups.

    ReplyDelete