29 January 2013



my holiday travels were a bit crazy.  I did not plan it out very well.  to say the least.  crossing the atlantic four times in three weeks.  not a good idea...

...but, my original thought was that Pablo and I would fly from our home in Saudi Arabia to Indiana to spend Christmas with my family.  then, my sisters and I had always wanted to go on an adventure together, so when we decided to tour Rome, I figured I would then return to Saudi Arabia from Europe while Pablo enjoyed the rest of the holidays with his family in Colombia.  well.... as we know, my grand plans tend to change.  as departure for the holidays neared, I started to think more and more about passing another year without visiting the finca in Colombia.  so, I bought a ticket.  from Rome, back to the western side of the world, to Medellín.  Pablo didn't even know I was coming.  I thought a surprise would make it all the sweeter...

2 comments: