31 August 2013

Science on Saturday


I have been a real slacker when it comes to Science on Saturday.  Perhaps it is the fact that the weekend changed in Saudi Arabia so now I don't work on Saturdays, or maybe that is just a cop-out for my general laziness, but sorry about the lack of wonderfully nerdy posts.  I do seriously intend to continue sharing science with you, but perhaps my postings will continue to be spontaneous and not all-together timely.  I hope you enjoy them and maybe one day I will get a comment regarding your appreciation of science-related posts...

I heard the Ted Talk above a few weeks ago and thought it was entirely and outrageously fabulous.  If you think that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, think again.  And watch this Ted Talk.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to make a comment here just because you feel no lovin' on your Science on Saturday posts, but I don't have an actual science related comment. Just wanted to make you feel loved!

    ReplyDelete