25 January 2014

Science on Saturday



Its been awhile since we've had any Science on Saturday 'round these parts.  And I am sure you all have been anxiously anticipating your next dose of nerdiness.  But just because I haven't been posting any science or kind-of-science does not mean that I haven't been living it.  Oh no, folks, everyday is a labcoat adventure for me.  But when I received the above photograph from a dear friend, I knew I had to share.  Isn't that a sexy sponge?  More on that to come next week.  In the meantime, enjoy some links.

How can there be global warming when its so darn cold?
Dennis Rodman, North Korea, DNA Sequencing
You think the world is getting worse?  Bill Gates doesn't think so
Perhaps you've already seen it, but if not, take the dialect quiz
Siamese whales.  No, for real
This guy has been here this past week, reminding us of the ridiculousity in academia
Predator v. Prey, Kimi Werner and a Great White

No comments:

Post a Comment